htmz is a tiny inline snippet to swap HTML via declarative HTML.
New on the blog
Learn how to define TypeScript types for date strings or version numbers using template literal types.
Learn how to use data attributes to turn off autocompletion for common password managers.
A snippet to fade out text with
Rough notes on Sara Soueidan's free chapter "Accessible notifications with ARIA Live Regions".
Use data-nosnippet to signal Google Search not to show elements as a snippet.
My Weekly Newsetter
Most popular in the last 30 days
- How to import JSON files in ES modules (Node.js)
- Prevent npm install for not supported Node.js versions
- Web Weekly #121
- Say goodbye to resource-caching across sites and domains
Hacker News Hits
- HTTP headers for the responsible developer 887 upvotes and 98 comments
- A Firefox-only minimap (2021) 699 upvotes and 113 comments
- Git commit accepts several message flags (-m) to allow multiline commits 339 upvotes and 152 comments
- How to force yourself to leave the computer using the leave command 77 upvotes and 32 comments
- Say goodbye to resource-caching across sites and domains 74 upvotes and 79 comments