I fell in love with Frontend development ten years ago, and since the beginning, I learn in public. Sharing my everyday web development discoveries while drinking coffee in bed is my favorite Sunday morning activity.
Whenever I read something and think "Huh! I didn't know that!", I write it down. This approach has led to 431 articles on this blog so far.
And if you're curious: here are some of my recent learnings:
- Table cells support a "headers" HTML attribute May 06 2022
- Keyboard button clicks with Space and Enter behave differently Apr 22 2022
- How to measure network quality (download/upload) on macOS Apr 18 2022
- How to match HTML elements with an indeterminate state Mar 31 2022
- How to align the text of the last paragraph line Mar 20 2022
But there's more... 🙈
If I don't make it to write down a discovery, I include it in my weekly newsletter. Web Weekly is a mixed bag of tips, new browser APIs, GitHub projects, music and anything I considered fun this week. 2412 folks are subscribed right now.
Occasionally, I build things on GitHub.
If you were ever looking for a particular web development tool you've seen online but can't find it anymore, make sure to check out Tiny Helpers. The resource collection includes almost 500 free-to-use online tools for web developers.
And if Twitter's your thing, my Random MDN bot teaches you something new every day!
Find me online
I hang out online a lot. Make sure to say hi! 👋
- Twitter – @stefanjudis
- GitHub – @stefanjudis
- DEV – @stefanjudis
- YouTube – @stefanjudis (semi-active)
- Twitch – @stefanjudis (not active, though)