I fell in love with Frontend development ten years ago, and since the beginning, I learn in public. Sharing my everyday web development discoveries while drinking coffee in bed is my favorite Sunday morning activity.
Whenever I read something and think "Huh! I didn't know that!", I write it down. This approach has led to 496 articles on this blog so far.
My private learning log
And here are some of my recent learnings:
- How to disable Google sign-in prompts on other sites Dec 29 2022
- Viewport units can consider the writing mode Dec 22 2022
- Elements can be visible even though their parent has set "visibility: hidden" Nov 25 2022
- Top-level promise handling in Node.js ES modules Nov 17 2022
But there's more... 🙈
Occasionally, I build things on GitHub.
If you were ever looking for a particular web development tool you've seen online but can't find it anymore, make sure to check out Tiny Helpers. The resource collection includes over 500 free-to-use online tools for web developers.
And if Twitter's your thing, my Random MDN bot teaches you something new every day!
Find me online
I hang out online a lot. Make sure to say hi! 👋
- Twitter – @stefanjudis
- GitHub – @stefanjudis
- DEV – @stefanjudis
- YouTube – @stefanjudis (semi-active)
- Twitch – @stefanjudis (not active, though)