Faster forward deletion on macOS
- Published at
- Updated at
- Reading time
That's a quick and easy one. Šime Vidas shared different short codes to delete forward on MacOS.
I learned that there are different ways that I am not using to delete both ways...
delete = delete backwards option + delete = delete preceding word command + delete = delete preceding text in line fn + delete = delete forward fn + option + delete = delete the following word fn + command + delete = delete the following text in line
Later Axel Rauschmayer joined the discussion and shared
ctrl+k which lets you delete characters to the end of a paragraph! 😲
- Why I don't need to clean up my desktop and downloads folder in macOS
- A terminal script to get notified when macOS changes its appearance (dark/light mode)
- Finding macOS command line settings and options
- My Mac didn't boot after installing a driver, here's how I fixed it.
- Actions against "Full Stack Anxiety"