- 1,500 People Give All the Relationship Advice You’ll Ever Need
- Why Being an Asshole Can Be a Valuable Life Skill
- Dear dads: Your daughters told me about their assaults. This is why they never told you.
- I Don’t Want to Hear Your Ableist Slurs Anymore.
- A silent meeting is worth a thousand words
- Atlassian Boosted Its Female Technical Hires By 80% — Here’s How
- Are you a manager? Shut up!
- How I learned to be a better #MeToo ally
- Don't yolo hard conversations
- Improving the tech event experience for marginalised people
- You Guys
- Trans-inclusive Design
Tweets / Food for thought
Men, it is 100% YOUR responsibility to educate other men on how not to be toxic. Toxic men don't listen to women/enbies. That's part of WHY they're toxic. So good men, don't tell women you're a good man. Tell other men how to be good men.
Inclusion is not about everyone feeling comfortable; it is more accurate to think of it as the redistribution of discomfort.
by Cate Huston
Why should we celebrate work of people from minoritized groups and create spaces to showcase their achievements?
long thread by Dan Abramov