- 1,500 People Give All the Relationship Advice You’ll Ever Need
- Why Being an Asshole Can Be a Valuable Life Skill
- Dear dads: Your daughters told me about their assaults. This is why they never told you.
- I Don’t Want to Hear Your Ableist Slurs Anymore.
- A silent meeting is worth a thousand words
- Atlassian Boosted Its Female Technical Hires By 80% — Here’s How
- Are you a manager? Shut up!
- How I learned to be a better #MeToo ally
- Don't yolo hard conversations
Tweets / Food for thought
Men, it is 100% YOUR responsibility to educate other men on how not to be toxic. Toxic men don't listen to women/enbies. That's part of WHY they're toxic. So good men, don't tell women you're a good man. Tell other men how to be good men.
a few things to talk about in 1:1s with your manager.
by Julia Evans