Select multiple tabs in Firefox and Chrome
- Published at
- Updated at
- Reading time
Today's a really quick one! 🙈
David Walsh shared on Twitter that you can selected multiple tabs using
SHIFT. This can be hand if you want to close/pin/mute several tabs.
On MacOS you can also use the
CMD key to not select a range but rather only specific tabs. 😲 Not a big thing, but I think it's very surprising that I didn't try this functionality before.
- Online RSS readers send follower counts in their user agent string
- github1s – open any GitHub repository in VS Code in your browser
- iTerm2 offers a way to notify you when a long-running command has finished
- Tips and tricks to navigate your project files in VS Code
- slowfil.es – a service for slow assets with high priority