Select multiple tabs in Firefox and Chrome
- Published at
- Updated at
- Reading time
Today's a really quick one! 🙈
David Walsh shared on Twitter that you can selected multiple tabs using
SHIFT. This can be hand if you want to close/pin/mute several tabs.
On MacOS you can also use the
CMD key to not select a range but rather only specific tabs. 😲 Not a big thing, but I think it's very surprising that I didn't try this functionality before.
- How to discard tabs to save resources in Chrome, Edge and Firefox
- How to focus an already open browser tab (Chromium and macOS)
- How to access the your sites' Google cache from the URL bar
- How to visualize the tab order without using an extension in Firefox
- How to find all internal pages in Chromiums and Firefox