slowfil.es – a service for slow assets with high priority
- Published at
- Updated at
- Reading time
defer attribute, goes into script loading strategies and browser loading priorities. I recommend watching it if you want to learn more.
But I'm not writing this quick post because of Tim's excellent content; I'm writing this post because he showed a tool that I haven't seen before.
Great talk, excellent service! Thanks, everybody!
- A picture element to load correctly resized webp images in HTML
- iTerm2 offers a way to notify you when a long-running command has finished
- Tips and tricks to navigate your project files in VS Code
- How to extract images (and media files) from Word and Keynote documents
- Actions against "Full Stack Anxiety"